After much research, I present some of the most difficult questions I've come across. Got any answers?
1. Why are there no bathrooms in the Clue mansion?
2. What caused so many butlers in the early 1900's to become ingenious murderers?
3. Why do the Howells have suitcases of clothes and money if they went for a three-hour tour?
4. If Gandalf can kill a huge fiery demon with magic- after which he becomes much more powerful - how come he only fights the armies of Mordor with a stick and a sword?
5. If objects can be thrown at wizards and knock them out when they can't see them fast enough to block them with a spell, why doesn't Harry Potter buy a machine gun?
And 6. Why are we here?